Thursday, August 23, 2007

A few FO!

Well, the baby has arrived and he's perfect! Well, he looks perfect. I'm finally going to get to see him next weekend! I can't wait. Here is one of his gifts. It apparently looks great in the nursery. I can't wait to see him in person!


Pattern: Do I really need to say?
Yarn: Knitpicks Shine sport
Needles: Addi turbo 5

Now, this next item is one of the prettiest things I've ever knitted. By some fluke, I found the mystery stole 3 group. I wasn't going to sign up at first but I'm so glad I did!! I can't wait for the next one. It's even lovelier on and it blocked really well. It is 100% silk, though, so I don't know how much it'll stretch...


I do have to make one comment. I never thought that I would enjoy using beads. I thought it would just be the most cumbersome thing ever but to be honest, I can't really imagine this stole without it. There aren't that many and they really do add something extra to the stole.

Pattern: Swan Lake (Mystery Stole 3)
Yarn: Laines du Nord Mulberry Silk
Beads: #6 Graphite
Needles: Inox #5

I love this stole. Bring on MS#4!

No comments: