Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm back!

I know it's been a while but I have been knitting. I finished Mystery Stole 4 among other things. I also finally finished my second Tangled Yoke Cardigan. I'll have to post pictures about these later. I'm half finished with a new pair of socks for a friend. The pattern is easy but it looks great with variegated yarns or solids. Plus, I finally bought a sock blocker from The Loopy Ewe. Socks really do look better on a blocker.
Pattern: Charade
Yarn: Duet Skinny Midnight Mantis
Needle: Addi Turbo #1







Pattern: Leda's Dream
Yarn: Zephyr Silk-Wool
Needles: Addi Lace Turbo #2

I loved this stole, even though it took me a long time. I ended up giving it to a friend of my mother's. I think my mom was kind of jealous of it. I'll have to find another pattern to make Mom one just as nice, if not better...


1 comment:

Windansea said...

Hi Grace, my pedicure....I think the place is called Nail Time? It's on Girard Ave. in La Jolla at the corner of Pearl Street right next to the Subway in the Vons parking lot. I don't usually go there but I must say the chairs are nice so I might start going more often!