Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hello everyone!

So, let me introduce myself to this blog. I am a 34 yo single Asian female who works in the medical field. I've been living in Seattle but will soon be moving to San Diego. (Still not sure how to feel about that...) I'm currently doing research and toook up knitting recently (4 months ago) and have been told that I should start posting pictures so that I have a record of what I've made. In the short 4 months I've made about 9 scarves, a pair of socks, a pair of baby socks, a few hats, and a couple of pairs of gloves. I don't have pictures of most of it but I'm going to start as soon as I get a digital camera. So for now you'll have to live with descriptions. Currently, I'm working on convertible gloves. I've made one and I'm starting on another for another friend. So, hopefully I'll get a camera soon and you will be able to see what I'm working on.

No comments: