Friday, September 22, 2006

New toys!

So, I know that I only had two posts before but I finally got a new digital camera. Now, I've never owned one before so I'm very excited. Plus, my friend Judy got me a gift certificate to help me pay for it so even better!

Also, it's exciting to know that I can finally posts my FO. Now, I'm still learning to use this camera so you'll have to excuse the amateurish photos for now but let me show you some of the things I've been working on.

My very good friend Stella just had a baby girl and I had to knit her something. Here it is.

Pattern: Estonian Lullaby Blanket
Needles: Addi Turbo #6
Yarn: Knitpicks shine "butter"

Of course, I had to add my little girl, Lexi, who I think gets a little jealous of all the objects I'm working on.

Just a comment on Knitpicks. I didn't know if I was going to like the yarn at first. After all, how can yarn that cheap be good. But I have to tell you that it's soft, and pretty easy to work with. Plus, machine washable, which you definitely need when you're dealing with babies.

Well, that's my first object posted. I promise to post more.

No comments: