Monday, November 27, 2006

Mmmmm....yarn....


So, as my mom observed this last weekend, I have a lot of yarn. This does not prevent me from buying more as my friends will share. Last year I was fortunate enough to live in Seattle. If you've never been, you should. There are several great shops, four of which I can think of which are within 15 minutes of each other. Also, the owner of Little Knits is there, and if you ever get the chance, go and visit her and her little house of yarn. Seattle is also the home of Sundara, yes, that Sundara. I bought this yarn from her about 8 months ago with the intention of making a Clapotis. I never got around to doing it because it starting getting warmer in Seattle, (there are some warm days there), and I held off. Well, it's now getting cooler in San Diego and what better to keep your neck warm than a Clapotis shawl. I don't know what the multicolors are going to look like all knitted up but I have faith!
One of these days, maybe I'll post some pictures of my stash. I realize it's probably not the largest stash out there, but I think that even my friends would be surprised at how much yarn I really have, and I still long for more...

No comments: