Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving everyone! I was on call for day but it wasn't too bad and I actually got to sleep. I also did some knitting. I finished this sock. It's a variation on the Badcaul socks. Instead of toe-up, I did these top down with a short row heel. It's a pretty easy pattern to memorize, too. I've only finished one sock, so I'm working on the mate now.
Pattern: Badcaul (but top down)
Yarn: Fleece Artist Merino socks (don't know the name of the colorway)
Needles:#1 Addi Turbo-socks on two needles

Also, it looks like I'll probably be settling in San Diego for a while. Nothing is finalized yet but I'll probably be staying here once my fellowship is over. I'm very glad that I don't have to go through the stress of a job hunt and I know that I'll love it here!

No comments: