Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ariann attempt #3

So, the first Ariann I made was too small but should fit Mom so it'll be gifted to her. I made another one but I made it too big. I'm hoping this one will be just right. It's currently blocking and if I measured it correctly it should fit. The only problem is that I placed the buttons incorrectly. I'm going to have to fix the button holes somehow, I just haven't figure out how.

Pattern: Chic Knits Ariann
Yarn: O-Wool organic merino burgandy
Needles: Addi Turbo #6 and #7

I've started on another baby blanket but it's a pseudosurprise so no pictures until it's gifted. I'm working on matching father and son socks for this same couple. I'm using the Panda cotton by Crystal Palace and I have to say that I really like the yarn, although I'll have to see how it stands up to a washing machine. More later.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Funny, I'm just about to start this. Kind of. Soon. Really soon :) And, yes, we did walk through the gates!