Saturday, October 13, 2007

I just can't get enough...


I don't know about you, but I love the clapotis pattern. I have now knitted this pattern four times. Twice for me and once for my mom. The latest I made with SWTC Bamboo in Red Jester. I have to say, I think this one is my favorite so far. I love this new version of Bamboo. It feels like silk. It's so much softer than the Bamboo that I used to make the tank top from last year. However, this one is not for me but for a friend who's been having a more than difficult year. She's in a different city than me and I can't physically be there to hang out or help her but I thought that this would be an appropriate substitute until I can get there. I don't think she's been reading my blog so I'm going to post pictures even though she hasn't received it yet. But if you are reading, stop now and don't peak!



Pattern: Clapotis
Yarn: SWTC Bamboo Red Jester
Skeins: 3
Needles: Addi Turbo #6

No comments: