Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's finished!!!

I finished the cardigan. I have to say, I love this sweater. The only problem is that it's a little bigger than I was expecting. But it is really comfortable. I really want to make another one in a smaller size and a different color. I made this one in Silky tweed which wasn't that great to knit with but makes a fabulous fabric. It's nice and drapy and not too heavy.

Pattern: Tangled Yoke Cardigan
Interweave Knits Fall 2007

Yarn: Elsbeth Lavold Silky Tweed

Needles: Addi Turbo #3 and #4

I may try and take in the sides but for now it's fine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have just swatched for this pattern and have been looking around Ravelry to see what changes people have made. Quite a few have commented that they should have made a smaller size. Do you think that is because of yarn or the pattern. Any thoughts?
Yours looks great - I love the color.
deidre (from MA)

Grace said...

I think it's the pattern. When I measured the sweater, it was the size it was supposed to be in the chest, but was bigger in the waist and hips.

Cheryl and Greg Morton said...

wow! Pretty scarfs! I like. How are you doing with the fire?